Movie-inspired Halloween costumes2 min read
Every year, our Halloween costume selection is a big hit, and this year’s will not disappoint!
Check out sthese amazing movie inspired costumes that are either super cheap or even free, depending on what’s in your wardrobe!
- Rocky Balboa: because who doens’t already have some grey sweatpants, a pair of Converse and a black beanie? If you’re missing one of these items you can buy them here.
2. Marty McFly: you may not own a Delorean, but you may have a red vest, a denim jacket and a checkered shirt lying somewhere! And in lieu of an overboard, you can always take an old skateboard with you.
3. Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. On top of a red/white baseball shirt, some shorts and fishnet stockings, you won’t need much to look like Harley quinn! For the hair and make up, follow this tutorial.
4. Sandy and/or Danny from Grease. This one is for (lazy) couples! Grab an all black outfit, some high heels and /or black shoes (with white socks!!), hair gel (a lot!) and you’re done.
5. Edward Scissorhands. Got a white shirt? Then just borrow some black suspenders and some pants from your grandpa ! Apply some white makeup on your face, and once you’re done, tape some (non sharp) knives to a pair of black gloves. Won’t be the ideal costume to grab a drink but you’ll be the highlight of the party!
6. Rey from Star Wars. A new classic for Halloween that only requires a long brown belt , some beige leggings and a long beige scarf.
7. E.T. This “adult Elliott” costume is very easy, yet super original, providing you own a red hoody and an E.T. printed figure which you can fit in a basket and carry around with you.
For more ideas , check out our TV series costume selection, our Game of Thrones Halloween special and our Pinterest board!