If you want to retrieve the videos that are posted on Facebook, you can now easily do so with our VSO Downloader, a great tool that downloads streaming videos from the Internet.
It’s very easy, but there is a special trick (VSO Downloader will not simply pick up the video if you play it, like for other streaming content). You need to:
- Do a right click on the actual video, then click on Show video URL
2. Highlight and copy the video URL from the space that opens:
3. Open our VSO Downloader, click on Detection, then Download URL
4. Paste the URL (or click on “Paste”), then click on Download
5. The video is detected and downloaded automatically by the software!
6. After being downloaded, the video is saved on your PC, in “Documents”, in a folder called “VSO Downloader”
You can play it whenever you want, transfer it to another device (phone, tablet, etc)… Make sure you always have those videos available when you need them (especially the recipes!)
This is it!!
PS: Please note that it may not be possible to download certain video types from Facebook. If you encounter any issue with some videos, please let us know.